Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Playlist

This weekend was offically the start of summer in my opinion.

The iPad and iPhone are full of summertime too.

Y'all know I know a good dance session.

Without further ado, my May/June playlist...

- Lionel Richie and Jason Aldean- Say You, Say Me
So good.

- Eric Church- Carolina
Because I have an "Eric" at my house and we both love this song.

He wouldn't look at the camera

Real Eric

Kind of look alike right?

- All of the Jack Johnson and Friends Best of Kokua Festival CD
Especially Constellations with Eddie Vedder (he is totally my lover).


I also love A Pirate Looks at Forty with Dave Matthews (he is my other lover).  This isn't the best link but it is hard to find a good video.  Download it on iTunes.  The whole CD is totally worth it.

- Pearl Jam- Just Breathe
Eddie Vedder is pretty much the love of my life.

- Jason Mraz- I Won't Give Up
This is the sweetest song evah!

- Robert Plant and Eddie Vedder- Fool in the Rain
Robert Plant reminds me so much of Ryan with long hair.  I love it!


I will have to get a picture of Ryan actually looking at the camera to show you.

- Led Zeppelin- Going to California

- Flo Rida- Wild Ones
If I hear this song during the day, it is stuck in my head for at least 24 hours.

- Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars- Mirror
Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne... such an angry little man.  Love it!

- The Avett Brothers- If its The Beaches
This is an older song but it's a great song.  I could listen to it over and over and over again.

- Mumford and Sons- Little Lion Man
Same goes for this song.  Older song but so good.

- Justin Bieber- Boyfriend
Yes.  You read that correctly.  This song is so awesome.  Very impressive for Justin.

- Led Zeppelin- Bron-y-aur Stomp
Robert Plant.  Enough said.


What is on your list for summer?

No comments: