Thursday, May 24, 2012

Firefighters and toddlers

Dear nice sweet county accented firefighter,

When you call me and hear screaming children in the background, I am sorry.

When you introduce yourself and ask if I am the lady of the house, I don't really know what you have said due to the before mentioned screaming.

After said introduction when you thank me for not hanging up on you, you have made me feel very guilty.

Because, Mr. Firefigher, I am about to hang up on you.

(damn UNKNOWN CALLER)

Please let me explain why I hung up.

You see Mr. Firefighter, I do appreciate you.

I am very thankful for all that you do.

You are a true hero.

However, I had two children (ages 2 and 3) that were about to claw each others eyeballs out over a baby and a pocketbook.

So, you see, I needed to go be a hero myself.

I had go save two toddlers from harming one another.

I am sorry.

Please forgive.

But I hope you under, duty calls.



Thank you.  Gracias.  God Bless.  Peace & Love.

Hailey Lafone
(Insane mother)

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, two toddlers fighting...sounds vaguely familiar.