Monday, June 1, 2015

Summer Reading.



Spring break rolled around.

I jumped on Amazon and found a few books that I had been wanting to read.

I was all, "This is going to the best spring break ever."  "I am going to read ALL of my books."

Too bad, I barely picked up a book.

I spent the majority of the vacation watching my children wade deeper and deeper into the water.  Me & Beau would frantically wave them back.  They would ignore us.

I had flashbacks of my Mom doing the same thing to me and my sister.  We would wade out deeper and deeper.  Mom would stand up waving us back.  We would giggle, wave to her and keep swimming.

Karma is a bitch people.

Anyway, my spring break reading has now become my summer reading.

Here's what I have on my list so far:

- To Kill a Mockingbird (spring break reading)
- The Glass Castle (spring break reading)
- Dear Carolina- a girl I know from my hometown wrote this book and I can't wait to start reading it!
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
An Abundance of Katherines
Sharp Objects: A Novel
- The Adderall Diaries
- All the Light We Cannot See
Hands Free Mama: A Guide to Putting Down the Phone, Burning the To-Do List, and Letting Go of Perfection to Grasp What Really Matters!
- We Were Liars
- If I Stay




Just curious... what is on your summer reading list??


No comments: