Monday, July 13, 2009

And now for the moment you all have been waiting for...

Without further ado, here is the undistorted picture.

All of your guesses were fantasic.

Did you read Midwest Mommy's comment?


How funny was that! Haha!

And Krystyn's was hilarious. I am so glad she was not right though. I hate Caroline fits. They are NO fun!


No one guessed correctly. It was a little hard. Hopefully you had fun guessing though!

Here you go.

Before:


After:


Yes. That is the trunk of my car. Really, the back of the jeep. The rear area that is used for storing all of my shit stuff. Go ahead. You can click the picture to make it bigger. Totes of clothes that need to be sorted and taken to OUAC, stroller, moldy sippy cup, clothes, towels, floats. You name it. I've got it in there I'm sure.

Don't be jealous. You just wish your car looked this neat.

In need of organizational skills? Call me! I can totally point you in the right direction.

PS- Yes, that is a boob job fund piggy bank. Yes, I do collect change in it. However, sometimes I need change so I will steal from it.

5 comments:

Patrice said...

Never would've guessed that, but those guesses were quite entertaining! LOVE the boob job piggy bank... good thinking! lol

Kari said...

Yeah, I was not even close!

Jamie said...

that challenge was too hard for me hahah

Laura Marchant said...

LMAO! That is great! I would have never guessed your car. I have a few things in the truck and I get grief from the hubs I would love to see the look on his face if he saw this, lol.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yeah...I never would have guessed that one, either!