Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fashion with Bug

So, Emma was gifted a super cute matching raincoat and umbrella set.
 
What can I say?  My aunt, Lesley, knows my girls all too well.
 
She told the girls to stop by her house because they each had a "surprise".
 
Emma got the cute raincoat and umbrella.
 
Caroline got an awesome layered peace sign necklace from American Eagle.
 
They were both super excited.
 
Caroline did not take her necklace off.  She slept in it.  Safe, I know.
 
Lucky for Emma, it rained the day after she got her raincoat.
 
She put it to good use.
 
 
Umbrella: Target
Shirt: Old Navy
 

The next day was sunny though.
 
Do you think that stopped Bug from wearing her raincoat again?
 
I don't think so.
 
She HAD to wear it.



Dress: Old Navy
Leggings: Old Navy
 

Big thank you to Keith, Lesley, Carey and Mary George for the gifts.  The girls LOVE them!!  You all are the best!!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Bug's coat is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Also? She's beautiful :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh that chevron? Adorable!


I can't believe how much she's grown up!

Katie said...

I am in love with her raincoat. I fully support her wearing this ensemble on a sunny day. :)

Fawn said...

That coat is awesome! And how will you ever be able to say no to that face?