Saturday, March 9, 2013

Garlic, honey, cinnamon, vinegar...

OMG it has been a month since I blogged.

Where has time gone?

I knew I hadn't blogged in a while but OVER A MONTH?

Geez.

Well, you haven't missed much.

We were all sick with fever/colds/heman woman haters funk.

Mine lasted much longer and turned into a sinus infection that I thought was going to be the death of me.

I mean, at one point, I reached an all time low.

I was in such pain that I was eating straight minced garlic.  Did you know that garlic is an antiseptic and antibiotic, because of its high sulfur content?  You are welcome.  There are a million home remedies using garlic.

I drank honey, cinnamon, lemon mixtures.

I took shots of vinegar and liquor.

I was dying and I was going down with a little buzz AND smelling like garlic, cinnamon, vinegar and whiskey.

So, I finally broke down and went to the doctor.

After being on antibiotics for a few days, my torso started itching terribly.

No rash.

Just itch.  Constant terrible itch.

I was dying again.

Ugh!

I am finally over it all though.

We were all good until yesterday when Emma all of a sudden decided she would blow chunks everywhere.

After vomiting for 7 straight hours, totaling 8 vomit episodes... I thought we were on the mend.  UNTIL she decided to vomit one more time after drinking too much Gatorade.

Ugh!

Fingers crossed she is really on the mend now.

I got a phone call this morning that Caroline was throwing up.  She spent the night with Ryan's parents.  She threw up twice and now she is napping.

Ryan has terrible body aches.  He hasn't gotten out of the bed.

My house smells like Lysol and Clorox.

I am next and I am scared out of my mind.

I have already been taking vitamin C, drinking honey/cinnamon mixtures.  Bless.  Maybe I should go ahead and take a shot of whiskey so when this virus takes me down, I do down with a buzz.

Keep me in your prayers.

PS- if you know any great home remedies to boost your immune system, please share!!

No comments: