Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Ryan.

The past few days I've been rapping, "Day go my baby daddy..."

Only kidding.... maybe.

We celebrated Ryan's 29th birthday over the weekend.



Whoops.  Wrong picture.

We will just pretend this is my baby daddy with long curly hair.

Just kidding.  This is really him.


(wow.  major flash.)

I can't believe it.

I am married to an almost 30 year old.

Wow.

It isn't that old but it seems like yesterday my parents turned 30 and I was thinking, "damn that's old".  30 now seems so far from old.

29. The last year of my husband's twenties.

It's going to be a great year.

I can feel it.



Thank you for being the father of my children.

Thank you for being my best friend.


"Always remember, there was nothing worth sharing
Like the love that let us share our name"

I love you forever and always.

I can't wait to turn old and grey with you.

No comments: