Friday, September 21, 2012

Tarheel Born

Tonight I am not doing my usual.

Normally I would be brushing up on my celeb gossip on Page Six and Perez Hilton.  Shameful as it may be, I love it.

I would also normally be drooling over week old pictures from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.  Where, on where, is Anna Wintour?  That is the game I play.

Instead, tonight I am brushing up on my fight song skills.

I am attending my very first college football game tomorrow.

It sounds sad that I have never been to a college football game.

However, I have never lost any sleep over it.  Football is just not my thing.

Football is not my favorite.

However, when Carolina is involved... my husband is involved.

So, my oxford is neatly pressed.  My shorts are too.  I may even wear a headband.  It seems like the preppy college football thing to do.  I brushed up on my fight song and I feel like I am ready.

I am so excited about tomorrow.

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments: