Monday, September 3, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

What a relaxing 4 day weekend!

I had my heart set on the beach but Ryan talked me out of it.

We couldn't get down there until later on Saturday and sometimes packing and rushing around with two children just isn't worth all the fuss.

To ease the pain of no beach, I drove a Volvo V70 this weekend.  My dream car no matter what year model it is.

I blew it up this morning (damnit) but I enjoyed it while it lasted.

I'm back in a minivan.  Different one this time.  Back to the white van... also known as the piss van due to the fact it smells of baby wipes and urine.

Emma almost threw up when she had to get in it tonight.

ANYWAY...

Ryan paddled a 17 mile trip that took him most of Sunday.

We had Mexican for dinner Sunday night.

We shopped today.

We had a late lunch/early dinner at Mellow Mushroom tonight.

It is our favorite ever.

Here is my life summed up in one little picture taken with a crappy Blackberry...


Emma has orientation tomorrow.

Caroline has PE (her favorite).

Ryan celebrates a birthday.

It is going to be a fabulous week.

I can feel it.

Even if I am driving the piss van.

Chin up, buttercup!  Things could be worse.

1 comment:

Alyx said...

Ha, I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at "the piss van." Hope you have a great week, Hailey!