Friday, September 2, 2011

HOLLA

I am sure from the outside looking in, my family can be comical at times.

After fights when I think the world has ended (I am not at all dramatic), I sit down and think back. To be honest, most of the time laugh out loud at my life.

Just the other day, I was talking to the girls.

I don't even remember the conversation but Caroline was excited about what we had talked about.

I turned to walk to the back of the house and all of a sudden I hear, "HOLLA!"

Excuse me?

Now, I will admit to using the word "holler" after a statement I agree with. More Southern than ghetto fabulous. "Don't cook tonight. Let's order pizza." I would respond with "holler!"

But from my 5 year old?

Your 5 year old is a math prodigy, you say?

Well, my 5 year old now uses the word "Holla".

Boo! In yo face!

Welcome to the real world.

No comments: