Thursday, September 8, 2011

Emma starts school


Emma started preschool.

Although she is almost three, her birthday does not meet the cut off for our county so she is in the two year old preschool class.

She had a great first day.

She cried when I dropped her off.

She clung to me like a little spider monkey and screamed but all was well when I picked her up.

I think she will come out of her shell this year.

She may even say a few words for her teachers.

Her dress is from Matilda Jane. It is the Adriana Wrap Dress from the You & Me collection. It is sold out but you can find it on ebay. If you are interested in their clothes, message me and I will give you the trunk keepers contact information.

Her shoes were found at Old Navy last year on the clearance rack for a BIG $3.00.

Here are a few more pictures. Sorry the first one is foggy up top. It was soooo humid out that my lens fogged up :-(




Here is to a fabulous new preschool year...

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So cute! I can't believe how big she is already!

Kari said...

LOVE the pictures! She is adorable!

hmhred said...

what's the dumb class?