Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tuesday Randoms.

1- I still don't have my Christmas decorations up. What can I say? I'm on top of things like that.

2- No, I have not started Christmas shopping either.

3- I did help my Nana put the lights on her tree. That counts for something, right?

4- I don't know how much longer the "Santa scare tactic" is going to work on Caroline.

5- She had multiple meltdowns today. She pushed her friend down at school, she ran away from me and hit me all within a 2 minute period of time. Let's just say, today was not her day.

6- I just watched Four Christmases. {It actually took me all day to watch it.} It was a great movie. I highly recommend it.

7- I have taken no pictures this week.

8- I have an idea of an excellent Christmas gift for Ryan. {Sara Bersticker, I might need your help with this one.}

9- I am hopefully getting some new glasses tomorrow. Mine are broken. I can't see anything. I drove to dinner the other night and Ryan almost grabbed the wheel 4 times. He stresses when I drive. Heck, I stress when I drive. I have got to get new glasses like ASAP!

10- I had a lunch date with my sister Saturday. We also had Starbucks {Caramel Brulee latte}, did a little shopping at TJ Maxx and had pedicures. The pedicures were fabulous. I decided on OPI Got the Blues for Red. It is my favorite red polish. {You already know that Russian Navy is my all-time favorite polish though}

11- Ashlee Simpson on Melrose Place is just painful to watch. Maybe tonight is her last episode.

12- Who is excited about The Hills?????

13- This is the most boring post I have ever written. I hope you enjoyed it.

5 comments:

Sara Dawson said...

Let me know what you need Mrs. Lafone :) Do you have my cell?

P.S. I'll be home from December 23rd - January 1st. We're getting together, for sure.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I enjoyed it. I thought I was the only one who watched The Hills? It is my total guilty pleasure!

Jamie said...

I liked the post! I am the worst gift giver! I can't wait to use the Santa scare haha

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

No blog post is ever boring, you don't give yourself enough credit!

My decorations are up... but my tree isn't. I'm nervous to put it up with a one year old!!!! How do you plan to navigate that?

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

No decorations here, yet, either...and I'm out of town this weekend, so no ideas when they will get done!