Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Randoms.

- Christmas shopping= not done
Christmas= 2 days away

- I titled a post "Plaqued" when it should have said "Plagued"... you know like the Great Plague {bubonic plague, black death, etc.}. At my house, it is called the Pink Plague.

- Big and Bug are feeling better. Thank goodness.

- My bottom half of my Christmas tree looks terrible. It is missing ornaments and the lights are hanging off. It is beautiful. Really catches the eye when you walk into our home.

- We decided on a date for the Bloggy Get-Together and we are really excited. Hope you can come!

- I am addicted to Californication. Watching season one instantly on Netflix has been great.

- My throat is hurting. I hope I am not getting sick from my germ infested children. I probably am.

- We went out to eat tonight with my MIL and FIL. Good thing I was on top of my mama game. I totally had children's tooth paste in my hair. I even had to taste it to see what it was. I knew I never saw Caroline's spit in the sink when I turned the water on.

- If you see me out and about today, I will be shopping for stocking stuffers. I will be with two of my best friends and their children. There will be 3 adults and 4 children ages... 4 months to 3 years. Wish us luck. Why do we do this to ourselves? I will never know.

4 comments:

Dana said...

Jeff and I are addicted to Californication as well, that guy gets around for sure! I may as well have shopped late seeing as though I shopped early and I am not even going to get my casserole dish until after Christmas. As for your lover Lesley may fight you for him!

Anonymous said...

You will get it all done...... and maintain sanity! Have fun today!

Lindsey said...

Good luck with the rest of your shopping. Your lucky you have a friend with you...I did it alone and it was bad. Very bad.
I am very interested in californication and I think I will start watching :)

Merry Christmas!!

The Little Miss said...

Im only done christmas shopping because I went at like 2 in the morning after Thanksgiving. I was crazy and dont think Ill do it again but its all done!!!!!!

I wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas!!! I hope your week is going great!

I was wondering if you could do me a favor and vote for my blog: http://homies.apartmenttherapy.com/2009/category/kids-at-home

you have to sign up (which is quick) but would really help me! I would love it if you spread the word also!

Just put in your favorite blog as : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

thank you sweetie!