Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Meme.

Lindsey at McAulay Moments tagged me.

Here it goes...

1.) Have you started your Christmas shopping? As of this past Friday, I can say yes. Yes, I have started my Christmas shopping.

2.) Tell me about one of your special traditions. On Christmas Eve my family, Mom, Dad, Anna, my aunt Lesley, uncle Keith, Carey, Mary George, Nana, Daddy George, and uncle Brandon all spend the night together.

3.) When do you put up your Tree? I usually do it the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We were a little late this year.

4.) Are you a Black Friday shopper? No. However, I do want to go one year just to see what I can find AND so that I can say I have been.

5.) Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home? We stay at home. Well, we stay in our hometown. We travel 5 minutes down the road.

6.) What is your funniest Christmas memory? Telling Caroline that Santa was watching her through the window and she cried for 30 minutes. She was scared to death. We thought it was hilarious.

7.) What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time? Elf. "I thought maybe we could make ginger bread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and maybe even hold hands."

8.)Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat? I love to bake. I love to make chocolate bark, mini turtles, Honey Bun Cake and Kelly's cake balls.

9.) Fake or Real Tree? At first we were fake tree people. I think Ryan just didn't want to deal with a real one. Last year, I talked him into a real tree and now he loves them. They are absolutely beautiful and they smell amazing!

10.) What day (as a Mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? Today. It has set in today.

11.) Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? Most definitely.

12.) What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? I love Christmas Eve. It is a laid-back night. It is so fun to be with family.

13.) What Christmas craft do you like the best? Dough ornaments.

14.) Christmas music. Yes or No, and if yes what is your favorite song? Yes. As I shared with you earlier in December, Taylor Swift's Silent Night is my favorite.

15.) When do you plan to finish all your shopping? I am sure it will be Christmas Eve.

I tag everyone who just wants to play along!

No comments: