Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not Me! Monday Tuesday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not writing my Not Me's! on Tuesday morning.

I am not exhausted.

I have not been up since 5am.

Emma has not had a rough two weeks.

I have not blamed her lack of sleep on the moon. Is it really full?

I am not running on coffee. It is not the only thing that is keeping me going.

Caroline did not call her sister a nutball. My two year old definitely does not know or use that word.

I did not eat all of the no bake cookies that my MIL and Caroline made Friday night.

I did not just eat the last one for breakfast.

I did not clean up the downstairs yesterday. (In all honesty, you can't even tell it this morning.)

I do not have plans to clean again today... and tomorrow... and the next day... and the next day... and the next day... you get the picture.

I am not done with Not Me! Monday. I will not try to remember my not me's next week so that this post will be better.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I would eat all the cookies too.. yummmy! I love sweets:)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yeah, I would have eaten all the cookies, too. Especially after all that cleaning.