Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ALMOST Wordless Wednesday.

You have met Anna before.

My sister.

Her senior prom was a few weeks ago.

Take a look at some of the pretty pictures.





Then I saw this picture of best friends.


Imagine my surprise to find this one.


Edited for obvious reasons.

Now, when Caroline says/does something not acceptable... I will blame Anna.

Potty mouth... We will say Anna taught her.

Hitting... we will say Anna taught her.

Giving the bird... Anna taught her.

PS- Caroline really doesn't know how to flip someone off... yet. Given the circumstances... I give her about... 3 more seconds.

4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Anna looks beautiful..well, until the last picture!

Jamie said...

I like the "new prom dresses" so much better than the older ones :) She is really pretty! I didn't even know you had a sister until an older post I read. I bet Caroline is doing everything she sees and saying everything she hears right now, hahah! I remember in day care kids that age would come in and tell us EVERYTHING about home life :)But what are you going to do put her in a bubble (even though that would be nice) ?!?

amy (metz) walker said...

Your sister is beautiful...& the edited shot was pretty unexpected! ;-)

Ok, so I have to ask...how do you flush a rainbow?

Haley Nicodemus said...

Love the P.s.