Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkins


I love candy.

Therefore, Halloween is my second favorite holiday (Christmas being my first).

Halloween means one thing... candy pumpkins.



Candy pumpkins are as wikipedia describes, "candy pumpkin is a small, pumpkin-shaped, mellowcreme confection primarily made from corn syrup, honey, wax, and sugar. Traditionally colored with an orange base and topped with a green stem to make candy pumpkins largely identifiable with Halloween, a candy pumpkin is considered a mellow creme by confectioners since the candy has a marshmallow flavor.  Sometimes called candy corn's first cousin, candy pumpkins are made through a starch casting process similar to that for candy corn."

Candy corns first cousin?

Does this make candy corn better than pumpkins or pumpkins better than candy corn.

The other day I ate so many pumpkins, I almost vomited.

This debacle led me to the debate, which is better... candy corn OR pumpkins OR do they taste the same to you?

Enlighten me.


Which do you prefer?
  
pollcode.com free polls 




** Look at this super cutie bracelet made with candy pumpkins.  Love it!!

No comments: