Monday, October 1, 2012

First football game recap

Being that I have been MIA recently, I will catch you all up on life in general.

First, let's discuss my very first college football game.

It was a success.

Not only did I have a great time with great friends, I almost got to speak to Brian Bersticker.  Sara and I may be his only two fans in the world.  If you don't remember him, don't worry.  #50- Brian Bersticker.  Hottie.  That's all you need to know.  I spotted him right in front of us.  We decided to run down.  I may have taken an old man out in the process.  I am pretty sure he is in need of a knee replacement now.  We didn't make it.  He walked away.

I also got to breathe the same air as Larry Fedora which is huge in my book.



Me, Sara and Ryan... chewing.


Terrible picture of me.  I was so hot and sweaty.  Yuck.
Brian Bersticker is right by my head though.
Fate?  Definitely on my side being that I didn't know he was there.
I did have my picture made with Brian.  Just neither of us knew it.


Carolina beat East Carolina.
Weird that Ryan and I both went to ECU (neither of us graduating from there) but we were pulling for the other team.
My husband is a hardcore Carolina fan.
He doesn't like to talk about it though.


Where Brian was the highlight of my day, this was the highlight of Ryan's day.
This is Dexter Strickland and John Henson.
We saw the whole basketball team.
Ryan was in Heaven.
At one point Ryan even yelled for Reggie Bullock.
Yelled.
Mr. Quiet yelled.
I was impressed.

We had a fabulous time.  Thanks to our friend, Sara, for asking us to go.  It was an amazing first college football experience!!

No comments: