Monday, October 12, 2009

No room at the inn.

Seriously.

We have NO room.

I haven't blogged in a few days because I am working on rearranging/throwing away/making room.

We can now walk into our living room without feeling claustrophobic.

I have pictures that need to be uploaded, stories to be written, and maybe a little contest at the end of the week.

I promise to be back tonight with loads of fun planned for the week.

I am alive and well. We are just busting out of our home. That.is.all.

Peace.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I can only imagine. I feel like every week I am buying some new baby gadget. Today was a humidifier and tomorrow the jumperoo should be here! Nobody tells you that you need a room just for baby stuff. My house is starting to look like a daycare with piles of clothes every where hahah

Diana said...

You should see our living room! IT is full of baby items such as toys, swing, jumperoo, more toys, and you get the point!