Sunday, June 5, 2011

No Fear Shakespeare

Wow!

Again, another lapse in blogging.

I am beginning to find that when I read, I don't blog.

Whoops!

The Percy Jackson series has me hooked!

If you haven't read them, you should. They are fabulous. (I'm only on book two).

I also reread A Midsummer Night's Dream. I actually read it online using No Fear Shakespeare. Very fun!

I'm pretty sure if you have an iPhone, you can get the No Fear Shakespeare app. It is neat. It has Shakespeare's language side-by-side with a facing-page translation into modern English.

Just thought I would share.

Now, I'm off to celebrate my Mom's birthday. Happy, happy birthday to her!

See you tomorrow!

I promise... because I already have a scheduled post ;-)

1 comment:

Megan said...

I'm reading Tina Fey's Bossypants right now. I highly recommend it.