Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tooth

My kid has a black tooth.

Ok... it is not BLACK but it is getting there.

It is sort of a grayish color that seems to be getting darker.

If you know Emma, you know that she needs a helmet. I mean seriously... the kid can't walk in a straight line. She walks into things. Falls for no reason. She can trip over air. No kidding. The girl has issues. She is super duper accident prone.

Back to the tooth.

She must have hit it on something.

I think it is dead now.

We have an appointment with a pediatric dentist who I'm sure is going to be terribly expensive.

I'm sure he is just going to tell us that the tooth is dead and there is nothing they can do about it.

***In the meantime, we are letting Bug walk around barefoot, with a rust stained wife beater, a bag of Cheetos, a 2-liter Mountain Dew, and a pack of Marlboro reds tucked in her cleavage. The black tooth just adds so much to the whole picture.

***=This is only a joke. We would never let our children do such things. Please do not be offended by any of the above comments.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Not to worry. Hayden is so clumpsy. I hear "ot oh no" about every ten seconds at my house followed by a cry about half the time! There are times I pick her up and can't believe teeth are still there!! I hate that about bugs tooth! I know for adults they can do an internal whitening in some cases but since it's going to fall out I'm not sure what they will say. Good luck! Keep is posted!

Laura Marchant said...

Has she ever had her eyes tested? My friend's son was the same way and it ended up it was his vision.

lauravandiford said...

When my sister and I were little, I chased her around the house all the time. One day she fell and hit her tooth.It turned blue/grey. Of course it was my fault because I was chasing her....but anyway, she ended up having a baby root canal. Gracie is super accident prone too. She has a huge knot on her head right now! ha!

Anonymous said...

Yes its probably dead and no they probably won't do anything about it. I hope the pediatric dentist won't charge you too much if you get that sort of news. She is still beautiful, nonetheless! :)

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Isn't it funny that you have to actually put a disclaimer on your joke? I found it quite funny!

Don't they usually just suggest letting it fall out if it is a baby tooth?