Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday Randoms and pictures

1. Good thing I put my cordless phone in the refrigerator. I'm trying my best to mess up the last one out of three. I think you people just need to go ahead and reserve my room on 5th floor. A few requests please? Xanax and 1500 thread count sheets. I found some on amazon for $99. That.is.a.deal.

2. I took this little nugget's pictures this weekend. She is precious.







3. I took this picture of my family...


4. This sweet, free spirited little lady made me the worlds sweetest card. She was so proud of it. I was too.



5. I dressed Buggy in her new dress for Mother's Day. She knew she was beautiful. It made me happy.




6. I watched my husband play golf.


7. My gmail is acting crazy. I was suppose to be getting tickets for Elmo live tomorrow night and I have no way of contacting the lady. Anyway, if you are in the Fayetteville area... Elmo Live starts tomorrow night and there are two shows Wednesday. Go! It is going to be fabulous!

8. You already know this if we are friends via facebook... We were in such a rush one morning. Brushing teeth before leaving for preschool is that last thing we do before rushing out the door. Caroline was standing on the toilet and I was brushing. "Hurry! Smile big so I can get the fronts! HURRY!" I scrubbed away... "Mama! Dammit! You got toof paste in my eye!" I couldn't help but laugh.

9. Special prayers to special people in my life that are going through tough times right now. Stay strong.

10. We had dinner at the Flying Shamrock Friday night. It was fabulous... as always.

11. Group date night this Friday night with a group of fabulous girls and their husbands. I can't wait!

12. My children move like dead lice on most days. What is up with that?

13. Caroline is 5 now... in case you didn't get the memo. She reminds us on a daily basis.

14. I am sick of drama. Does it ever go away?

15. Shaving your legs at night, makes you sleep better.

That is all for now. Be back tomorrow.

5 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

Wow, those are all beautiful photos! You have a lovely family.

Mornings are pretty crazy here too, rush, rush, rush!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Buggy's dress is beautiful. I love the colors.

And, you've taken some great pictures. Please come tutor me..okay? Thanks!

Glad you had such a great Mother's Day complete with a card!

Laura Marchant said...

Oh baby crinkle butt! I love it!

Kari said...

I loved the family picture, Hailey! And, Emma's dress! I think I am going to learn how to make those bad boys! I LOVE them, but never have bought one! Weird. Anywho. gotta love a random post!

Anonymous said...

Some thoughts to leave you with:
1. Thanks for the sheets info- order placed!
2. Do you have a tripod? Love the family shot!
3. Love Emma's dress!
4. How did you do those golf shots? I swear you get better at taking pictures by the day.
5. Who else is going to date night? I'm pumped!
6. With girls, there will always be drama. Girls are crazy! Its so much easier to be friends with guys.
7. I think you're right- I do sleep better right after I shave my legs.