Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I'm on a YouTube roll. . .

Swagger.

My husband has swagger. Nonono. Not like that. Well, I guess he kind of does. I guess everyone does.

Anyway, his armpits have Swagger and it smells delicious.

The other night I said, "Gawd, you armpits smell good."

His reply? "I know."

"What do you mean you know?"

"Everyone at work told me."

"Umm... babe... you work with all men."

"I know. They told me that though."

Anyway, this video gives a whole new meaning to swagger.



Swagger... armpits and minivans. I don't think that is a coincidence.

5 comments:

Megan said...

OMG, this got sent around at work and as soon as I saw it I thought of you! I was going to send it to you. I have been singing it for two days now.

The Harrison's said...

This video is hilarious! I laughed out loud when he knocked those tea cups/saucers off the table. HAHA!

Kari said...

My husband showed this to me last night! I told him I needed to post it to my blog ASAP. But, I haven't done it yet! It is soo funny. and I want one. Bc of the video. Yes, seriously.

Mira said...

Don't knock the minivans. I knew I was cool. You know you want a swaggar wagon now!

Anonymous said...

I'm stealing it. Loved it. I cannot WAIT to get a new Sienna. Ohmygosh. I love them! B thinks I'm crazy, but now I can use this video as proof that "the swagger wagon is cool."

PS- I wear swagger. Don't judge.