Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bad day.

You know it is going to be a bad day when...

- You step on a blueberry. It makes you gag because it is the most disgusting feeling ever.

- You step on a piece of banana that squishes between your toes. And you thought stepping on the blueberry was nasty.

- You change a multi-colored poopie diaper

- Multiple fights with your 3 year old over getting dressed, brushing teeth and brushing hair. You would think I was plucking her eyeballs out with a fork when I brush her hair. It is that extreme.

- "DIAP, DIAP" the 16 month old screams. Diaper number two of the morning. Just tee tee this time... on my hands and knees thanking Jesus.

- You get your sluggish 3 year old out the door to preschool just in time. She moves at the same pace as ummm... dead lice.

.... all before your first cup of coffee.

Damnit.

At least my coffee is strong.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just made me very grateful for two boys who could care less what I put on them! Girls & their mama drama! I hope your day DID get better, Hailey!! If it makes you feel any better, I get a-t-t-i-t-u-d-e from my 2 1/2 year old boy!

Jamie said...

Don't know if I am ready for those days! However, Hayden has hated getting dressed since the day she was born. If I didn't care I would let her be nakey all day! Hope today is better :)