Tuesday, February 9, 2010

ANOTHER Tick Off Tuesday


I hate when TV shows and movie flub. {Is that even a word?} For example, Character A is talking to Character B while drinking a Pepsi. Cut to a different shot and Character A is still chatting with Character B but sipping on a Coke. TOTAL FLUB!
Ticks me off!
Here is my other explain with video proof. Yes, I sound super country. Yes, I hate it. Don't talk about it.

{Also, I must give credit where credit is due. Ryan was the one to notice this first. He has an eye for things like this... just like me.}

Flub from Hailey Lafone on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! Good eye, Hailey! You're right. I hate that too! I pick up on these all the time!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, that drives me nuts, too! I always yell it out and my hubby thinks I'm crazy!

Jamie said...

There was another one too! It was the same episode and I can't remember who he was kissing but he took his gloves off to kiss her and then the camera went away, when it came back he was still kissing her but had his gloves back on!! Drives me nuts, b/c it proves how much they cut and paste pieces together!