Monday, December 29, 2008

Letter to Emma- Month Three.


Eyes so blue,

Smile so bright,

You laughed out loud

For the first time Saturday night.


Three months old,

Six weeks you are suppose to be,

You smile whenever Mommy or Daddy speak,

You make having an infant easy.


That's you eating cereal,

You loved it so much,

You ate out of a spoon,

However Dr. P says no spoon can you touch.


Mommy has never listened

to what the doctors say,

I feed you what I want

You like it that way.


You sleep really well,

You're a happy baby.

You might be a little scared of Caroline,

Just maybe.


So little yet getting so big,

Kiss and hug,

Hold and love,

You are our sweet little Emma Bug.

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, how sweet!

I'm waiting for the first laugh...Izzy did it for the first time on New Year's...so I'm thinking it's coming for Nat.

And, cereal...wow...I keep thinking Nat already wants some. But, why no spoon? I don't get it?

Wonderful World of Weiners said...

Wandered over from another blog. Just thought I'd say hi and tell you that I love the pics!

And your name!!

Hallie :)

Kari said...

So sweet!! And, I LLOOOVVVE the leg warmers! I want to get some for Charlotte. I almost grabbed a pair at Target today.