Friday, June 27, 2014

Reading.


I made it through my 28 books last year.  28 books for 28 years of life.

This year, I shall attempt 29.  Shew.  28 was difficult.  I thought it would be super easy but was mistaken.

So far in 2014 I have read:
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
- The Longest Ride
- The Fault in Our Stars
- The Giver
- Gathering Blue
- Messenger
- Gone Girl

Currently Reading:
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (listening to my first audiobook)
- The Widow's Guide to Sex and Dating by Carole Radziwill (I met her a few months back and she actually signed my copy of the book.)

Want to Read list:

- 11/22/63 by Stephen King

- What Alice Forgot by Liane Moriarty

- The Glass Castle: A Memoir by Jeannette Walls

- The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty

- The Goldfinch: A Novel (Pulitzer Prize for Fiction) by Donna Tartt

- Uganda Be Kidding Me by Chelsea Handler

- Sparkly Green Earrings: Catching the Light at Every Turn by Melanie Shankle

- The Antelope in the Living Room: The Real Story of Two People Sharing One Life by Melanie Shankle

- Splendors and Glooms by Laura Amy Schlitz

- Lady Chatterley's Lover by D. H. Lawrence

- Four Friends by Robyn Carr

- Three Sisters (Blackberry Island) by Susan Mallery

- Chasing God by Angie Smith

- The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith

What's on your reading list?

No comments: