Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pumped.

You only know what I want you to
I know everything you don't want me to
Oh your mouth is poison, your mouth is wine
Oh you think your dreams are the same as mine
Oh I don't love you but I always will
Oh I don't love you but I always will
Oh I don't love you but I always will
I always will


I am super pumped about this song. It is awesome.


They called themselves The Civil Wars. You may have heard their song on Grey's Anatomy last Thursday night.

It rocks and so do they. Joy Williams and John Paul White make up The Civil Wars. They are from Nashville, TN. BIG thanks to Jessica for introducing me to them!

Guess what? They are totally going to be at The Pour House Music Hall in Raleigh on November 28th at 9pm.

I really want to go. Now, I just have to talk Ry into it. {Listen to Poison and Wine and you will see why they rock!}

2 comments:

Jamie said...

LOVE that song! About to download it! Thanks for sharing! I am always up for good music! Top 20 makes me want to shoot myself in the foot!

Megan said...

I love this song. As soon as I heard it on Grey's I downloaded it!