Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No need to adjust your screen...

... I really am blogging. It has almost been a week. Where did the time go?

- We went to Charlotte for the weekend. We celebrated my adorable niece and nephew's birthdays. It was a great time.

- I have washed clothes.

- I have been lazy.

- I have gotten our Christmas cards ordered and printed.

- I started my Christmas list.

- I have not unloaded and edited pictures yet. I need to get on top of that.

- Thanksgiving is in 2 days and I cannot WAIT! {I'm making a chocolate pecan pie. Hopefully it will turn out ok. I will keep you updated.}

- Emma has an appointment with an opthamologist tomorrow. Fun times.

- I am hoping we are able to have a "fun day" afterwards.

- I must finish cleaning my house tonight. If it could scream, it would.

- It has not been three weeks since Ryan and I have had a date night. It is much needed. We were about to bite each others heads off tonight. {Fun times}

- Posts to come on Be Serious:
1. Thankfulness
2. Thanksgiving {Foss, Hill, King, Lafone style}
3. Pecan pie
4. Dear Santa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Can't wait for all the new blogs! You know there are no new shows coming on this week so you have to give me some type of entertainment :)