Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Taking stock {9-16-14}

Making: 
Plans for my escape.  I need a long vacation.  I miss summer.

Cooking:

Drinking:
Something strong.  Actually just a Fatty Natty because I'm classy like that y'all.

Reading:
All I have had time to read lately is AR books.  I have a list that I need to get back to reading.  I am slowly finishing up Hollow City when I have time to pick up my kindle.  It is a struggle to keep my eyes open every night.  I am also on a waiting list for The Maze Runner.

Wanting:
A piece of chocolate and a little peace & quiet.

Looking:
Ratchet

Playing:
Like a Wrecking Ball by Eric Church

Wasting:
Time.  I am wasting every little bit of down time I have by doing absolutely nothing.  If you saw my house, you would totally believe me.  I have a mountain of clothes waiting to be washed.

Wishing:
I was on the boat, on the water, in the sun.

Enjoying:
The first hints of fall.  The cool breeze at night, the crisp mornings, the tastes and smells of pumpkin spice.

Waiting:
For Beau to walk through the door.

Liking:
The sun-dried tomato spread from this place.  OMG!!  Amazing!

Wondering:
If my kids will go to bed early?  I am tired.

Loving:
Preschool.  Our year is off to a great start with book unit studies.  The letter A was our letter last week.  We made tons of cute crafts, read Ten Apples Up On Top, and even made tortilla apple pies.  So yum!  This week is the letter B, reading Blueberries for Sal, making blueberry bushes, blueberry pies.

Hoping:
For a relaxing weekend.

Marveling:
At the fact that my baby Bug will be 6 in just 10 days.  Say what?  When did that happen??

Needing:
A piece of chocolate.

Smelling:
Pumpkin spice candle

Wearing:
Work clothes

Following:
The story making its way across social media that double spacing after periods is now wrong.  Is this for real?

Noticing:
It will take me a long time to remember not to double space after a  period.  It comes automatically after all these years.

Knowing:
I am right and that article is wrong.

Thinking:
About how excited I am about Big Brother tonight!

Pinning:
Recipes and preschool crafts

Giggling:
Not today.  Not this week.

Feeling:
Like a grump.

No comments: