Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend

This weekend we visited my SIL and BIL in Hampstead.

It is the best little place.

Just a short drive from the beach.

Just a short drive to Wilmington.

What is there not to love?

We visited Poplar Grove Plantation in Wilmington.

Between my MIL and SIL, the girls were spoiled rotten by the time we left.  They bounced on every inflatable there.  They rode ponies and listened to Halloween stories.  They helped picked out a pumpkin for SIL's front porch.  They ate Hawaiian shaved ice and fed goats.  You know that goats melt my heart.  I have been try to get someone to buy me a goat for two years.  I am still waiting.  We even saw a CAMEL!  We also saw the biggest turkey I've ever laid eyes on.  As if this weren't enough, they stood beside Sparky and had there picture made.  December is right around the corner.  Do you think they will actually sit with Santa this year?  My hopes are not high but a mother can dream.




These are not my children but that is a freaking camel.
A CAMEL!






We had a fantastic weekend complete with a CAMEL!

PS- For those interested, I still want a goat.  A black and white pygmy goat with blue eyes.  Thank you.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog