Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year.

Happy 2012!  I can't believe it is 2012.

When you say it "twenty, twelve" that is even more weird to me.

I am never one to make resolutions.  I break them most of the time so I gave them years ago.

However, this year I felt it was important to do a few things.

First, I want my family to become more green.  I am all about saving the planet... even if it is one beer bottle and wine bottle at a time.

Our carbon footprint has got to be HUGE due to the fact that my husband drives the most un-economical car on the face of the planet.

Secondly, I ordered this book...


I have heard so many things about this Dukan diet.  I decided to do a little research of my own and the diet seems to be pretty easy.

I guess I shouldn't call it a diet.  I am telling myself that I am teaching myself how to eat more healthy.

So there you have it.  My two resolutions for the new year... twenty-twelve.

Weird.

No comments: