Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So far. . .

... it has not been a good day.

- Emma threw Mt. Dew all over me while trying to catch up on e-mails. Yes, I give my children Mt. Dew. Do not judge. Could you live without Mt. Dew? I didn't think so.

- I never took my Mommy & Me Monday picture. No biggie. I will get to it. It just will not be posted on a Monday.

- My head hurts.

- Caroline just spilt something in the den and yelled, "SHIT!" I did not reprimand her. I am going to hell.

- I have washed three loads of clothes today. I will have to wash three more before the day is over I am sure.

- Emma had one nap this morning.

- Caroline has had no nap.

- Caroline "not on purpose" pushed Emma down... against the TV table thing. Goose egg appeared. On top of her head. Scares me to death every time it happens. I don't think I'll ever get use to it.

- Caroline "not on purpose" jumped off of the couch onto Emma.

- I sneezed and had a terrible pain. Thought I was having a heart attack. It was that bad. Still hurts. I've been feeling my heart every so often to make sure it is beating properly. I'm pretty sure it is just a pulled muscle or something. I will not google my symptoms because I will only find out that I am DYING or I have cancer and I'm DYING. No googling for me... maybe.

- Children are now sleeping. {8:45pm}

- Blogs, wine, and cake await.

Thanks for letting me complain. Peace out.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. I love Caroline's "not on purpose" -- I need to meet this chick. I think we'd get along great!

Jamie said...

Sounds like one of my days. Times two!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hopefully, it all disappeared after blogs, wine and cake.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an average day for me, (but I don't drink wine unless it is a frozen wine cooler...while lounging in the bathtub with lots of bubbles.)
Lindsey Petersen