Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why have you kept this secret?

Dear BIL and SIL (brother-in-law and sister-in-law),

Yes, you know who you are... KEVIN AND ASHLYN!

Why have you kept this secret from me?

You know I have an addiction to twitter. Well, my twitter friends have informed me of this awesome place to eat. This awesome place being CHIPOTLE. Of course, we do not have one in eastern NC. You probably know this. If BBQ and collards aren't involved, we probably don't have one.

Have you eaten there? If so, you know my love of Mexican food is a little overwhelming so why have you never told me of this place?

We have a little place called Bonfire's and Moe's but I hear that this Chipotle is wayyyy better.

After a little research, I found out that there is a Chipotle approximately 29.72 miles from your house. Our estimated driving time is about 37 minutes.

Be ready. We are coming to visit soon. The best part, I've already made arrangements for lunch or dinner one day.

Love always,
Your favorite SIL in the whole world

PS- Let's not keep secrets anymore, ok?! Love you!

PPS- I am going to forewarn you. I am totally going to bring my camera to document my first experience at Chipotle. I want to share it with my twitter friends.

7 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, Chipotle is pretty good. Willy's is even better...do you have those?

Megan said...

I wasn't super impressed to be honest. I thought it was kind of expensive for what you get. But I've only been a couple of times. And some people are CRAZY about it. Can't wait to see what you think!

Ashlyn said...

Hey Hailey, I have honestly never heard of it, but would love to try it. You are too funny! Thanks for the info on the sippy cups. I went out and bought Greyson one that day! He loves it! The store only had one, so I am looking for more. Hope you can visit soon. Love and miss you!

The Pearson Pack said...

We have one here in Greensboro and it's OK. To be honest with I perfer Moe's. But let me know what you thing when you go.

OHmommy said...

It's my weakness.

Unknown said...

Oh I love me some Chipotle. Now I have to find out if there is one in my new town...

Laura Marchant said...

It's good but be prepared it makes you really really thirsty.