Monday, April 6, 2009

An overload of pictures.


Emma at my birthday party.... Sunday March 22nd.


This is Emma the day we brought her home. She was exactly one month old and weighed a little over 4 pounds. 4 pounds 2 ounces to be exact. This picture was taken on October 26, 2008. Look at how much she has grown!


This is Emma in the same seat... weighing 13 lbs. 8 oz. and 6 months old. Yayy Em!


We walked to the park and Caroline insisted on wearing her sunglasses.


She also insisted on making a "sand-angel".


Em got in the swing for the first time.


Caroline could swing all day. Here she is the "baby swing"


Sisters swinging together for the first time.


Caroline at the end of the slide.


Caroline modeled her pink dress before church.


Yes, she has on white shoes before Easter. Sue me. You will learn that I break all kinds of unwritten fashion rules. It was warm. It was sunny. She had no shoes. She wore her new white sandals. Ha!


Caroline laying in the grass... thinking.
----------------------------------------

More pcitures are coming in later posts.

4 comments:

Kari said...

I love the pictures of Emma! So sweet! And, she has grown soo much, that is great!

And, I have sported my white sandals MANY times since it has been warmer. No worries, that rule doesn't count anymore.

I cannot wait to meet your girls!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, I just can't believe how big Emma is!

And, sweet Caroline!!!

Jamie said...

Wow Emma has really grown! That is so great! I know it must be frustrating only hearing WHY WHY WHY, hahaha but I guess it is good that she wants to learn!

Dana said...

Love the dress! She is too cute! Also how do I put in a request for my next girl to have straight hair so I can put a cute little braid in it! Adorable! I can relate to the WHY to everything Lexi loves to ask WHY! Drives me bananas.