Friday, October 24, 2008

New blog title.

So... I've changed our blog title.

The Lafone's was getting on my nerves.

Everyone has cute titles.

For example... her, her, her, her... the list could go on forever.

Back to MY title. I couldn't think of anything funny or cute so it is now just going to be "Be Serious."

This is because I use this phrase more than enough in our house.

Ryan says/does something that makes me want to scratch my face off... I respond with BE SERIOUS!

Caroline does something that makes me want to pull my eyeballs out... BE SERIOUS!

Caroline is now drinking out of a shot glass... BE SERIOUS!

Emma is finally up to four pounds (as of last night at 12) and coming home soon!... BE SERIOUS!

Caroline is still randomly pretending to swim in the middle of the floor... naked... BE SERIOUS!

I'm being totally serious when I say all of these things.

And I use the phrase, "be serious" for all things... good and bad... happy and sad.

So, I guess I'll end this with Welcome to Be Serious... remember to be serious! :-)

1 comment:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

That's very similar to mine...I said, "Are you Serious?" to my hubby when he asked me to marry him!