Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Voice

As I typed in my login information (thank goodness Blogger and Google are linked together), I realized a lot of things have changed since I last blogged.

I am still a mom.  I am still a wife.  I am still a writer despite my blogging hiatus.

I guess it has been difficult for me to write posts because I feel like I have a new voice.  Ugh!  That sounds so cliche.

But, it is true. My girls are growing (at a rapid pace) and I am not the mom of toddlers anymore.My girls are still learning and doing crazy things.  It just feels different.

Part of me is nervous to begin writing again, only because I don't want to be a disappointment.  I feel like my readers expect one thing and I don't feel like I can meet those expectations.

I am not a mom that is struggling with toddlers.  Now, I am a mom struggling with a 5 & 8 year old.

So, set your expectations aside, here we go.  You are in for the crazy, wild adventures of Big & Bug as they grow and challenge me everyday.

As a mom (no matter what age your children are), it is a minute by minute battle to keep your sanity.  I write this blog only to remind myself in 15 years, that it was a battle at ages 5 & 7 too.

Cheers!

No comments: