It's has been a big week for us.
- I have some sort of sinus stuff going on. I am not feeling 100%. Ugh. So much for enjoying the changing of seasons. By the way, who is loving this ENC weather?? High 50s at night, low 80s during the day. I'll take it!
- Caroline started gymnastics tonight. Boy, did she love it. She learned how to do a back roll and is super stoked. She catches onto things so easily. I wish I was that way. She gets it from her Daddy. I can barely walk and talk at the same time.
- Bug is starting dance. Yes, you read that right. Dance. I didn't pressure her either. I just mentioned it and just jumped right on it. She will be taking with a dance teacher that goes to her school every Monday for "movement". We got all of her dance stuff today. Tomorrow cannot get her fast enough in her eyes.
- Bug talked at school today. It happened during an emergency but still... it happened. Holler! She had to tee-tee. I mean like superbad tee-tee. She couldn't hold it much longer. She cried (break my heart). She will NOT tee-tee at school. I don't know how we are going to get past this. Did I mention she cried :-( I rushed in and saved her. She tee-teed for a good minute. She felt much better. During her meltdown, she told one of her fabulous teachers, "My tummy hurts. I want to go home." Wow. All of that came out of her mouth. Wow! WOW!!
- Bug slept in her bed ALL NIGHT last night. Yes, she still gets in our bed on most nights. I woke up with morning at 6:30am fully rested for the first time in a LONG time. I kind of missed her. Fingers crossed the same happens tonight.
- I have no pictures for today. I have been doing 8 million things. I mean, I just got done cooking dinner. I haven't even cleaned the kitchen yet. Ugh!
- One night I went to bed at 9:30ish. That is epic. I can't remember the last time that happened.
-I am watching Gossip Girl season 4. Dear sweet baby Jesus. I don't know how I ignored this show until its final season. Chuck Bass is so awesome. I wish I could be him for just one day.
- I am off to clean the kitchen, watch Big Brother, watch Gossip Girl, feed the dog, wash clothes, shower, fold clothes, ok I'll stop now.