Thursday, October 30, 2008

i AM alive despite not blogging.

Yes. I'm still here.

Very busy now.

Busy due to the fact that I have a two year old crazy woman and a newborn at home with me all day now.

Yes, Emma is home!!

It has been a roller coaster ride these first few days but I'm getting the hang of it.

Let's just say I have a new found respect for Jon and Kate plus 8 and Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Serious!

Emma came home Sunday. She was discharged at 4 lbs. 2 oz.

We went to the doctor yesterday and she was 4 lbs. 4 oz.

She is an easy baby.

She feeds every 4 hours. She has pretty much kept the schedule they had her on at the hospital. She eats at every 8, 12, and 4.

Caroline has been more difficult.

She wants to touch Emma and hold her. She doesn't understand that Emma is tiny and she is big.

We are working on it though. Fun times.

Here are some pictures from the past few days.








Ryan wanted Emma to lay with Caroline to get a picture while Caroline slept. Emma didn't feel like it. She yelled... Caroline yelled SHHHHHHHHHHH and Ryan got the picture about the time this was going on. Notice Caroline's lips are saying SHHHHHHH!

Ok, I'm off to shower then to the doctor for Emma's eye exam. I'm a little stressed about the whole eye exam process that I've read about online. Maybe it won't be so bad. I promise to blog a funny fact about our one and only wildchild Caroline when I get back later this afternoon. Until then... be serious.

No comments: