Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sh%t Southern Women Say

Obviously, don't watch this at work.

It is super funny.

I wanted to share something funny today to ease the political drama everywhere today.

I hope this makes you laugh.



My favorites...

Hey y'all.

Can you monogram these?

How's your mama and them?

Piggly Wiggly.

Damn.

Shiiiit.

"the Walmart".

My hair won't do nothing.

I'm fixin'...

Jesus drank wine.

I brought White Zinfandel.

She ain't got a pot to piss in... bless her heart.

She didn't use Duke's mayonnaise.

He's a goober.

And my favorite, "Can you believe that bitch didn't write a thank you note?"

2 comments:

Neila said...

Can you monogram this is my favorite! I would also add catty wompus!

Unknown said...

Goodness! My uncle is from Mississippi and I have grown up hearing all of these often! So often in fact that they don't seem odd to read or hear!
I wanted to pop over and tell you thank you for following my blog via GFC! You're awesome!

Chao
Poppie
http://thepoppie.com