Monday, November 12, 2012

Laugh for today

There are a ton of awkward moments in my life.

For example, sitting in a quite room while someone is speaking and your child says, "Mom, let's go.  I'm ready to go home.  This is boring!"

Awkward.

"Mom, why does that lady have on her bedroom slippers at Walmart?" when "that lady" is standing in front of us in line.

Awkward.

This is the best yet.

If you know us, you know that Mellow Mushroom is our all-time favorite place to eat EVER.

Every time we go to Greenville, the girls insist that we eat there.

Every time we eat there, they must stop outside and play with the big pirate made of chains.  (In case you are wondering why there is a pirate at Mellow Mushroom... Greenville is a college town.  East Carolina is located there and pirates are their mascot.)

They also insist I take their picture with the pirate.

I am always hesitant to post them anywhere because, well, they are awkward.



I know, right?

Awkward.

No comments: