Friday, December 24, 2010

Fa La La La La, La La La La

Christmas Survey...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with big pretty bows

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. Note to self... do not place Christmas tree directly under heat vent next year.

3. When do you put up tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving. We were a little late this year.

4. When do you take the tree down? Ryan requests it be down the day after Christmas.

5. Do you like eggnog? Ummm... no. I think I've tried it once when I was young and it was terrible. I do like Glühwein. It is a warm spiced red wine. My inlaws brought some home from Germany a few years ago. It is to die for.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Golf cart

7. Hardest person to buy for? Ryan

8. Easiest person to buy for? Caroline and Bug

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Two. Jesus is the reason for the season, duh!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? This year... neither.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? No gift is a bad gift.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? No date. We are still shopping on Christmas Eve most years.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I plead the 5th.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sausage balls, dressing... actually EVERYTHING.

16. Lights on the tree? Yep. I am a freak when it comes to lights. Caroline and Emma's small white tree (it's about 6 feet) has 800. My real tree in the den is about 7 feet and has 1200.

17. Favorite Christmas song?

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We stay in town. We (meaning all 15 of us.. my mom's family) spend the night together on Christmas Eve.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Silver glittery star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Rude people

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? I ALL of my ornaments and I love that Caroline and Emma are making so many to add to the tree. My favorite colors are red, white, and lime green. If I could have a themed tree (one of these days I will) it will be a glittery fish theme and I will have another peacock themed tree.

24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Dressing is my favorite part of the whole meal

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I have only asked for two material things this year...
A pair of Frye boots that I've wanted for a while and monogrammed bed sheets

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: