Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Favorites

Now that we are 4 days into August, let me share my July favorites.

--------------------------------------------------------------

* It's no surprise, browsing pinterest is one of my favorite past times.  I found a pin that led me to Crafty and Delish with Sara.  What caught me eyes were the words "MOMMY JUICE".  Psh!  I'm in!



What you need...
- Sweet Wine- I use moscato.  Fill up about half of a wine glass
- Splash of Simply Lemonade with Raspberry
- Splash of Sprite- If it is not bubbly enough after one splash, I add another splash.

Now drink.  Enjoy.  Amazing.

* Turkish T beach towel




Get yours HERE.  I promise you will LOVE it!!!  We use it as a towel, blanket, wrap, headband... pretty much any way we can use it.

* Lokai Bracelet




Each lokai is infused with elements from the highest and lowest points on Earth. The bracelet’s white bead carries water from Mt. Everest, and its black bead contains mud from the Dead Sea. These extreme elements are a reminder to live a balanced life – staying humble during life’s peaks and hopeful during its lows.

Kind of a cool reminder.



* Herbal Essences Tea-Lightfully Clean Refreshing Shampoo & Conditioner




I am a haircare product hopper.  I go from one product to another.  However, this is my new go-to shampoo & conditioner.  I absolutely LOVE it.  My hair feels so great and smells AMAZING.  I will be sticking with this combo for a while.

* Dear Carolina

I am currently reading a book that a sweet girl from my hometown wrote.  If I had just 2 hours of uninterrupted quiet around here, I could have it finished.  It is wonderful!  If you don't have it, get it.  You will not regret it.  Great story, light/easy read.  Every enjoyable.

v


* Big's Birthday



My sweet girl is officially 9 years old.  She had a great birthday!  She wanted to go shopping and to dinner.  She got to pick out anything she wanted.  She got a Simply Southern shirt, a D6 Surf Skimmer and a new pair of shoes.  She also chose to have dinner at Winslow's.  Fried pickles, Aunt Sadie sandwich and sweet tea to drink.  The girl was happy.

She also got this gem...


My Mom and Dad got Big the Tropical Tahiti.  Worth.every.penny.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, what were your July favorites?

No comments: