I was plagued with the Heman-woman-haters virus for a full 12 hours Monday afternoon through Tuesday morning.
It was bad.
We are all MUCH better.
We have our appetite back.
Sheets are washed.
House is Lysoled.
I may have even Lysoled the girls a few times. Just their clothes. Don't judge. This virus is TERRIBLE.
Here are a few randoms for you:
- I am trying to catch up on monthly letters for my girls. I write little bits at the time so that I can publish them on their "month birthday". I obviously didn't write them for February. *Insert eye roll* Just when I tell myself I am going to get something done... I don't do it.
- I am reading a few things right now to accomplish my 28 books that I want to read this year.
- I am currently addicted to Prison Break. So is my husband. We watch episode after episode. We accomplish NOTHING with our lives these days. It is kind of sad.
- I got a new camera. I have taken some pictures to play around. I LOVE it!
- Caroline has a gymnastics recital coming up soon. She is super excited about it.
- Emma has a dance recital coming up soon. She doesn't talk about it much. I am trying not to make a big deal out of it and freak her out. So, when all else fails... just ignore it altogether.
- Zoey Pearl (our dog) turned two this week. She is still am 80 pound puppy that thinks she weighs 10 pounds. She is still a lover of ducks and chewing EVERYTHING.
- It is midnight and I must go to bed. Until tomorrow...