Sunday, January 23, 2011

Surprise!

Oh my gosh! I haven't posted since January 10th. Ugh! That is slack and I am sorry.

We have been so super busy.

I have BIG news!

We were waiting to tell everyone until we were 100% sure...

so....

are...

you...

ready...

for...

the...

big...

news???

We bought a house! Yayyy! Most of you already know by now. I forgot all about my bloggy friends. What a shame. I am a terrible friend.

I did however tell our closest friends just the way I told you... "We weren't going to tell anyone until we were 100% sure but... WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!" I told one friend in the car and I swear I thought she was going to have a stroke and wreck because she thought I was preggo. Haha! Too funny!

We are super excited. Everything happened very quickly. Seriously.

We closed January 10th.

We painted the whole house and other things in one week.

We are still exhausted but oh so happy.

I will post pictures asap. I have the before pictures but I haven't taken the after pictures and I want to post them all at the same time.

In other news, during this hell of a week of moving I've lost 3 pounds without even trying.

Yayyy me!

So, my advice for today: Want to lose weight? Move. The stress will eat away those pounds every time. ;-)

6 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! That's so exciting! Congratulations. I can't wait to see pictures!

Amy said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Jamie said...

I am so happy for you!!! That is great!! I know you will have it looking so sheek!!

Emily said...

congrats my friend!! yay

Dana said...

Hailey, I am so very excited for you! Your house is adorable and I love all that you have done! BTW Lexi has begged everyday to go back since we went to see you all the other night! She said Caroline has the best room ever....she also made it known that C has a TV in her room so she can watch Hannah Montana ALL the time! Thanks friend...thanks....I thought we were suposed to work together! Haha!

Diana said...

Can't wait to see pictures!!!! Congrats on the new house!